Prescription weight loss medications can only be purchased in a Home office approved and CQC registered clinic, such as Bodyline. Over the counter solutions are mainly herbal, very low dosage and unsupported.
In general, they do not have the same results in overall weight loss. Buying medication online does not always guarantee that the products are genuine or safe for you to take. It can be dangerous. We would strongly advise that you only purchase prescription medication from CQC registered or home office licensed clinics which are very strictly regulated.
Weighing up the pros and cons of Prescription Weight Loss Medication Vs. Over The Counter & Internet Solutions?
Prescription Weight Loss Medication
- Can only be purchased from a CQCand Home Office registered clinic
- Strictly regulated
- May have more side effects
- May have a great impact
Over The Counter & Internet Solutions
- Mainly herbal with very low dosage
- May not have the same results
- Can be purchased online without guarantee of product safety
- Could be counterfeit medications
- May not be ideal solution for your medical history
In conclusion, it is important to do your research and consult with a professional before making any decisions about which weight loss solution is best for you. Prescription medication should only be purchased from a reputable source, and over the counter and internet solutions should be used with caution. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Bodyline. We are always happy to help!